Visitors Feedback Form

United Republic of Tanzania  
  • Mwl. Julius K. Nyerere
  • Sheikh Abeid Amani Karume
How Do I
Read More » ...
Home HOW DO I Apply for Citizenship

Ease of Access

The minister may cause the Minor child of any citizen of the United Republic to be naturalized as a citizen of the United Republic upon application made in the prescribed manner by a parent or guardian of a child.


  • Proof of citizenship of parent or guardian.
  • Birth certificate of a child.
  • A valid Immigration status.
  • Five recent passport size photographs.


  • The parent or guardian fills in Application Forms B.
  •  Submit to the District, Regional Immigration Office or at the Headquarters.
  • Pay a submission fee of USD 1500 non-refundable.
  • The District/Regional Immigration Officer forwards the application to the Principal Commissioner of Immigration Services for recommendations.
  • The Principal Commissioner of Immigration Services forwards the application to the Minister for final decision.
Source: Government Portal Content Team, Last Reviewed on: 31-10-2018
Click here to subscribe this page
Subscribe new content on this page